6th July 2016, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc?

I have completed my Bsc in electronics and i want to do Msc but there is many courses in Msc i don't understand what should i choose. Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc? Can you please answer me back soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What can I o after BSc, MSc Mathematics, Physics or CS? Which has more scope?
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  3. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  4. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  6. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  7. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  11. Can I get any college in Kolkata providing MSc after completion of BSc General?
  12. Which is the best field in MSc after doing BSc zoology
  13. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  14. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  15. Which is the best one M.Sc Electronic or M.Sc Physics?
  16. How to do MSc in Microbiology or forestry after completing BSc in Botany? What is the scope?
  17. Scope in chemistry after completion of BSc or MSc?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
7th July 2016, 05:06 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc?

Yes, there are many master of science course after bachelor degree course but you are not eligible for admission in all the courses.

So, you will be eligible for admission in only those course as according to your stream in bachelor degree.

Since, you have Electronics as main paper in bachelor degree you can take admission in Electronics or in the optional paper.

The minimum criteria to get admission in course is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. Other than this colleges and institutions have different method of admission either through entrance/ interview/ basis of marks etc.

So, visit the college to get admission procedure details.
8th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Bsc in electronics and i want to do Msc but there is many courses in Msc i don't understand what should i choose. Which course have more scope in M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc? Can you please answer me back soon?
As you have mentioned you have studied Electronics degree in graduation, you can study the following courses;
  • M.Sc in Electronics
  • M.Sc in Computer Science
  • MBA
  • PG Diploma in Computer Application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?