2nd March 2016, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Which course I can take up next for post graduation? MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE with 73% marks?

Sir/Mam,
I completed my b.tech of ece with 73%.. i am totally confusing after b.tech should i do m.tech or MBA.....plz help me sir..... Kindly give me your suggestions and advice which can help me to take the next step. Looking forward for all your answer.

2nd March 2016, 08:18 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course I can take up next for post graduation? MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE with 73% marks?

Look for your on interest as to which field do you wish to get into . If you are inclined towards technical studies then I would suggest you to opt for M.Tech and if you are inclined towards management studies the you should go for MBA. You should look for your interest in any field and make a decision as both of the courses can fetch you a good career.
2nd March 2016, 08:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take up next for post graduation? MBA or M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE with 73% marks?

You should opt for the course which you have interest in and not just follow the crowd. Both the courses are good and can lead you to a good career ahead. Therefore, it is advisable to you to go for the course where your interest does lie and I am sure you will attain a great career ahead.
2nd March 2016, 11:15 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

There is no need to get confused, before selecting the stream for master degree ask yourself about your interest and your aim in future.

Since, you have pursue B.tech degree you are eligible to pursue both MBA and M.Tech course.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and if you are interested in doing business in future you can go for it. But if you are more interested in technical sector you can go with M.tech course.

So, now you have to decide as according to your interest. Both the course have very bright future scope.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?