3rd May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to go for IAS after completion of MBA HR post graduation course?

I hv done 10 2 in Commerce,graduation in B.A. and Post graduation in MBA HR .PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I WANT TO GO FOR IAS AND ALSO IF I WANT TO GO FOR HUMAN RESOURCE IN MNC.? Can someone please provide me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

3rd May 2015, 02:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to go for IAS after completion of MBA HR post graduation course?

You are a Graduate and you can surely apply for IAS exam without any issues. Just start preparing for the exam and apply for IAS exam when the notification is released by UPSC. The exam is conducted once in a year and you just need Graduation in any discipline plus your age should be between 21 to 30 years.

For MNC job you can apply for interview in various companies as you have the MBA HR qualification. You should submit your resume on various job portals and if you are shortlisted then you have to attend the interview. Hence, it is all up to you to make the final decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?