17th May 2010, 02:46 AM
kartik007

Higher studies in Computer Science

Hi,
I m Computer Science Dual degree student of IIIT-H http://www.iiit.ac.in
This link provides the list of research centers in our collg
http://www.iiit.ac.in/research/centers
I want to a good center for doing my M.S from here.
I want to take up a research center which has very high scope in present & future times. I m not interested in Ph.D but want to choose a field which has lot of scope in terms of JOB IN ABROAD .
Plz look at the above links and suggest me a good lab. Certain labs like communications, VLSI, Robotics r not related to my subject ,so those can be ignored.

I m personally in the CVIT(refer the 2nd link above)..It offers research works in the following topics :
http://cvit.iiit.ac.in/index.php?page=projects

Plz suggest me a good lab which has good scope of job in R&D departments either in India or abroad.
Wating for a postive & quick response

Thanking You

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MS in higher studies after doing BSc in Computer Science?
  2. What should I do next for higher studies after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  3. Can distance education students appear for E-CET exam?
  4. How to do higher studies in genetics and bioinformatics? I have done B.E in computer science
  5. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  7. Which course shall I do in my higher studies related to computer science?
  8. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. Which one I should opt for after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Job or post graduation courses?
  10. Higher studies option after O Level in Computer Science? Short term programmes which can prepare me for placement?
  11. Higher courses which are valuable for me after B.E Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about higher studies in Chennai after completion of B.E computer science?
  13. Which courses are there for higher studies in computer related field? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best choice between Job and Higher studies after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. What should I do to ensure I will get scholarship for doing Higher studies in US after completion of B.Tech Computer Science course?
  16. Which is good between higher studies and job after completion of B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  17. Can I do my higher studies CA course after completion of 12th with 88% marks?
  18. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
21st May 2010, 09:27 PM
sg3125
Banned

Default Re: Higher studies in Computer Science

M.tech,m phil,sun certificate and .net type many advanced education for higher studies,one can pursue in cs engg.
24th May 2010, 04:05 AM
drdo99
Banned

You can do a lot to these couses as said by sg31225.insteadly there are system programmers ,analysts to work upon
15th June 2010, 03:15 AM
9A2M00
Senior Member+

HI
There are many fields to choose from after your graduation with computers to choose from others. India is a booming market for well trained people and I think your place lies there.
15th June 2010, 09:32 PM
pinnache

you can go for special certificates.
also vie yourself for m.tech,m.phil or m.s as your choice.
9th July 2010, 01:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

For higher studies in computer science B.tech/Mtech can be opted through GATE. There are many colleges which provide these courses like IIT Madras, NIT Rourkela,Amrita college of engineering ,bangalore.MCA is another option and B.E /M.E in computer science also offer wide job opportunities in India and abroad
14th July 2010, 02:01 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello,

After B.Tech in computer science you can opt for M.Tech. For this you need to score in the GATE exam.

Then you can further study M.S in computer science, which will give you options for going to the R&D field.

All the best!
14th July 2010, 01:09 PM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

you can go system management courses like java, dot net.
there is microsoft system software pograms running taking people under b.e or m.e degree.
also,check on with wipro certified courses.
15th July 2010, 11:49 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
there are lots of higher studies in computer science as you can go for various certificate courses like oracal java and many more ,these certificatee course a has a very good scope moreover you can also go for your mtech in the computer science for doing that you have to give the entrance exam knowm as gate
15th November 2010, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I am from Bangladesh.I want to get higher education in computer science.Are there any chances for me in good universities of USA?
20th December 2010, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about the various scope of higher studies i.e m.tech after doing b.tech in computer science and engineering?
29th June 2011, 10:54 AM
amit gaur2065

If you want to do higher study in computer science, then you can do these things;-
>B.CA
>M.CA
>P.HD
> you should be become a net qualified
>or if you want then you can do M.phil.
13th July 2011, 11:47 PM
Animesh Sarmah

Lightbulb Re: Higher studies in Computer Science

hi viewers its meh Animesh Sarmah..... i wanna hv a qualified degree in Computer Science...

THANK YOU ALL !!

GeT tO u AlL sOoN....

:-)
11th February 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I have finished in Bsc(cs) then after what i do for higher studies without Msc, Mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?