19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MArch(Digital Architecture) from Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  2. Seats available for MArch(Digital Architecture) course in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?
  5. List of colleges to do part time M.Arch course? What is the procedure to apply for admission?
  6. Where can I get a seat in Hyderabad with 126 marks in B.Arch, state rank of 7036 and 2161 in OBC category?
  7. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  8. How should I apply in IIT Kharagpur or Roorkee for M.Arch? My GATE score is 373
  9. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which one is best among B.Arch and B.Tech CS?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  12. How many colleges are available to study M.Arch in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  13. What is the purpose of NATA exam? Best college to study Architecture?
  14. Eligibility for NATA exam and currently pursing Electronics engineering? Scope of Architecture against engineering?
  15. Which are the good colleges in Fashion Designing in Maharashtra?
  16. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th?
  17. With Arts subject in 11th can I become an Architect?
  18. What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology
24th July 2018, 04:41 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

You will have to appear for "MAH-CET" to pursue MArch. You must have a bachelor’s degree in Architecture (B.Arch) with minimum 50% marks from any recognised University to be eligible to attend the entrance test to pursue MArch.
The candidates are selected on the basis of the rank secured in*MAH-CET.
24th July 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MArch(Digital Architecture) in Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MArch(Digital Architecture) from Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates have to appear for the MAH-M.Arch CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by the Admission Regulating Authority (Government of Maharashtra – State Common Entrance Test Cell) for the admission to study Masters in Digital Architecture at Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women, Pune. Candidates should have passed Bachelor of Architecture course with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for the admission to study Masters in Digital Architecture at Dr. Bhanuben Nanavati College of Architecture for Women. Candidates can find the details in the college website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?