4th November 2016, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of M.Arch(Real Estate Development) in MEASI Academy of Architecture?

Can I know the course structure of M.Arch(Real Estate Development) program in MEASI Academy of Architecture? Please provide me the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many M.Arch seats are available in MEASI Academy of Architecture? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for merit seat in Measi college of Architecture after scoring 89%?
  3. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  4. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  6. Which college will I get after scoring cutoff of 254.8?
  7. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  8. List of coaching classes with fee expenses for preparation of GRE in Delhi?
  9. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  10. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th?
  11. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  12. Total fee expenses of Diploma(Architecture Engineering) course in Cochin Technical College?
  13. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  14. Does BITS offer courses for the degree for B.ARCH? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  17. List of B.Arch government colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses to study Draughtsman Diploma course?
6th November 2016, 01:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of M.Arch(Real Estate Development) in MEASI Academy of Architecture?

MEASI Academy of Architecture invites candidates for M.Arch(Real Estate Development) course which is 2 years long full time course with 4 semesters. The total fee structure of this course in MEASI Academy of Architecture is around Rs. 1,03,000/- (2 years). However, it may change during the following years.

I have attached a link below, just find the attachment and download it. Here you will find the course structure and other course details of M.Arch(Real Estate Development).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf M.Arch Course details & structure.pdf(408.3 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?