18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Hello, I would like to know about the fee expenses of the course which is Master of Social Work which is available in Don Bosco College. Please tell me what are all the fee expenses of this course?

15th May 2018, 06:35 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Both bachelor's and master's degree courses are offered in Don Bosco College and fee structure which is minimum required from candidates is following :

For bachelor's in social work the fee will be around 176,000/- per annum means three years degree course will cost you around 5,00,000 with other expenses later on.

For master's degree in social work the fee will be around 2,75,000 per annum means two years master's degree course will be completed in 5,50,000 lakh INR.

Apart from this other fee related to examination fee, application fee, books, etc. expenses will also be included and fee may be changed or updated as per norms of the college.

Finally I would suggest you to visit the official website and download latest admission brochure of this course then you will get accurate fee of this course because fee structure are changed every year by some colleges and some colleges changes in two or three years so get latest notice.
18th May 2018, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

The duration of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco college is 2 years and is divided into 4 semesters. For each semester the fees ranges from Rs. 33,000/- to Rs. 35,000/-

For more details about the fees and admission, you can contact the college at the given details.

Add: Post Box - 191
Jollang Itanagar
Arunachal Pradesh - India
Ph - 0360-2000820
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?