13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

I want to do MBA(Aviation Management) with the help of scholarship in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  3. How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  4. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  5. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  6. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  7. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  8. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  11. Which college is the best for me after scoring 571.2 in MAT in May
  12. Which college is better among DIT Dehradun and Grafic Era college?
  13. Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore? -- [New]
  14. I have got 627.5 as my feb mat score so which college i should go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  17. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  18. Scholarships opportunities for a geotechnical engineer to do higher studies in petroleum field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?