13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies for MBA(Aviation Management) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available? Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  2. Scholarships available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  3. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  4. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  5. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  9. List of colleges offering BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  10. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  11. Which college is the best for me after scoring 571.2 in MAT in May
  12. Which college is better among DIT Dehradun and Grafic Era college?
  13. How can I get admission to study Robotic Science and Mechanics after completion of 12th PCM? List of best institutes?
  14. I have got 627.5 as my feb mat score so which college i should go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  16. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  17. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  18. How to get job after MBA in port and shipping management?
14th June 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies for MBA(Aviation Management) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available? Waiting for your response!

There are 30 seats available for MBA Aviation Management course at University of Petroleum and Energy studies (UPES). Candidates with a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks and should have scored 50% marks in 10th and 12th also are eligible to study the MBA Aviation Management course in the UPES. Candidates are admitted to the MBA Aviation Management course through national level tests or UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET). Candidates can find the details in the UPES website link given Click Here
16th June 2018, 05:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

UPES offers MBA in different streams and there are 50 seats available for each stream. Admission is through entrance exam conducted by the university itself. 50% seats are filled through university entrance exam.

National level tests like CAT/MAT/GMAT are also utilised for admission in remaining seats. Just make sure you have got an excellent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?