13th June 2018, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies? I want to join this college for MBA(Aviation Management) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top colleges for robotics in India?
  2. Scholarships available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  3. Admission procedure to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  5. How many seats are available for MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  6. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  7. List of M.Tech networking colleges in North India?
  8. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?
  10. Which college is the best for me after scoring 571.2 in MAT in May
  11. Which college is better among DIT Dehradun and Grafic Era college?
  12. Entrance exam available to study ME(Energy Engineering) in Anna University, Chennai?
  13. I have got 627.5 as my feb mat score so which college i should go for? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to a candidate who has got selected for MBA in The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  15. Eligibility and educational qualification required to get admission for M.Tech(Nuclear Engineering) in Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University?
  16. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 704.5 composite score in MAT December?
  17. Is MSc Petrochemicals suitable for BSc Physics?
  18. What are the marks required to clear MAT test?
14th June 2018, 04:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in MBA(Aviation Management) course in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies? I want to join this college for MBA(Aviation Management) course. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates have to appear for the UPES Management Entrance Test (UPESMET) to study MBA Aviation Management at the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES). Candidates with MAT or CMAT or XAT or CAT or GMAT also can apply for the admission to study MBA Aviation Management in the UPES. Candidates who have minimum 50% marks in Class X and XII and in graduation are eligible to apply for the MBA Aviation Management in the UPES. Duration of the course is two years. The UPES website link is given Click Here
16th June 2018, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies?

You can appear for entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT, if you are interested in MBA admission at any recognized management institute in India.

UPES even conducts their own entrance exam and you can appear for that entrance exam too, if you have missed others. You need a graduation in any discipline with 50% marks to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?