14th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MA(Criminal Justice) in Andhra University?

Can anyone of you let me know about the structure of MA course in Criminal Justice specialization? I would also like to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can apply in Andhra University. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  2. What will be the total expense of doing MS from Germany?
  3. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which has better scope, MS in Germany or UK?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering in VIA University College?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Operational Research) in Rama University?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Insurance Law in MGSU?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Medicine) in Swami Rama Himalayan University? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Gautam Buddha University?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Fisheries Science) in Marathwada Agriculture University?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?