18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Hi everyone, I need your help, actually I want to know about the structure of Master of Social Work course which is available in Don Bosco College. Can anyone of you please let me know about the course structure?

15th May 2018, 06:47 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Course structure of Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Master of Social Work from Don Bosco College :

It is envisaged that the students will acquire the principles and concepts of social work, skills necessary to deal with social problems at micro and macro levels.

Duration of the course : This course is divided in four semesters and each semester's duration is 6 months so two years will be minimum to complete this course. The course also comprises of field work for 15 hours per week.

Examination : End Semester Examination ESE 60% and Intra Semester Examination ISE 50% and minimum attendance requirement of 75% to be fulfilled from theory and field work practicum. For field work 100% attendance is necessary with leave of absence of two days allowed. The course will comprise of a total 80 credits to be completed over 2 years.

Dissertation for 12 credits shall be carried out during the 3rd and 4th semester

For more details you can visit the official website : http://donboscogoa.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?