18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Don Bosco College for Master of Social Work then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

15th May 2018, 06:57 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

A candidate who have bachelor's degree in social work or master's degree in social work or equivalent from goa university or any other recognised university then he/she may appear for entrance examination :

Entrance examination will be conducted for 35 marks in which candidates will be asked questions based on subjects studied in bachelor's degree so you need to study more about your subjects you have studied in degree course then answer the entrance examination and if you clear entrance then you will be eligible for interview process.

Interview process will be conducted for 15 marks in which three sections will be asked which are : Marks in communication skills 5 marks, Marks in Commitment 5 marks, Motivation to Join 5 marks so your interview will be tested on these points

50% weightage will be there for percentage you have earned in bachelor's degree course and if good at all these levels then you can have admission in this college for master's in social work.

I have given you the link to download complete filed to get details of admission and details of course so please download :

http://donboscogoa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MASTER-OF-SOCIAL-WORK-.pdf
18th May 2018, 08:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

In order to pursue Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College, you should have complete your bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. The admission of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks secured in graduation followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?