18th April 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Master of Social Work course in Don Bosco College. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th May 2018, 06:41 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Master of Social Work in Don Bosco College?

Before applying for Master's in Social work in Don Bosco college you should know the eligibility conditions which are :

Candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in social work from a recognised university/ Goa university of minimum three year's duration.

There will be an entrance examination conducted by the university that every candidate have to qualify by securing minimum marks required by the university then an interview process will be conducted by university and if candidate qualifies both then he/she will be allowed to get admission.

35 marks written examination will be conducted by the university and 15 marks will be there for interview so total 50 marks test will be there and candidates will be qualified based on performance in this entrance test and 50% weightage will be for percentage scored in bachelor's degree.

So if you have good percentage marks in degree and perform well in entrance then you may have a seat in this college so you need to collect more knowledge to get selected in entrance test and study more about your subject.

Here is the link for your information : http://donboscogoa.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/MASTER-OF-SOCIAL-WORK-.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?