6th June 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MBA(Fashion Design Management) of D. Newage School of Design? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  2. Admission criteria to study MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?
  4. Which are the best colleges in India for Transporation designing?
  5. Postgraduate Courses after Msc?
  6. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Structure of this course?
  8. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  9. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  10. Top 10 interior designing colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  12. Details of Fashion Designing course after 12th?
  13. Which is the best course for Arts and Designing in India? Which Colleges or Universities offer such courses?
  14. Which is the best college for designing/arts/creativity? How to apply for it?
  15. Fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  16. Which stream should I choose for interior designing? How much is the duration for this course?
  17. Knowledge of which software is mandatory to be an Interior Designer?
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Program-English and Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
15th December 2018, 09:28 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design?

The course structure of MBA(Fashion Design Management) in D. Newage School of Design is given below.

The duration of the M.B.A. Fashion Design Management course is two years i.e 4 semesters.

FIRST SEMESTER

=> Economics and Management Decisions

=> Quantitative Techniques

=> Business Communication and Negotiation Skills

=> Organizational Behaviour

=> Marketing Management

=> IT for Managers

SECOND SEMESTER

=> Indian Fashion Scenario

=> Research Methodology and App Statistics

=> Basic Concepts of Fashion Products and Manufacturing

=> Human Resource Management

=> Global Fashion Scenario

=> Financial

THIRD SEMESTER

=> e-Business and E-Commerce

=> International Logistics Management

=> Principles of Fashion Marketing and Merchandising

=> International Trade Operations and Documentation

=> Competition and Strategies in Fashion

=> New Product Development

=> Summer Internship

=> Dissertation I

FOURTH SEMESTER

=> Cross-Cultural Management

=> Visual Merchandising

=> Entrepreneurship and Fashion Venture Management

=> International Fashion Marketing

=> Dissertation II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?