11th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist course in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology? Structure of this course?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?
  5. Can I get admission with 41% marks in 12th if applied for NIFT B.Des entrance exam being an SC candidate?
  6. Eligibility to study BDes for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  7. How is the future in interior designing? What is the salary?
  8. What is the fee structure followed in Srishti School of Art Design and Technology?
  9. Top 10 interior designing colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Requirements to study BS(Multimedia Design and Communication) in Copenhagen for 12th Vocational Group student? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. What type of courses would be better after Diploma in Fashion Designing?
  12. Which course to do from NIFT?
  13. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  14. What is the future of interior designing? What are the universities providing this course for students in class 12th with commerce
  15. Information about graphic designing and its placement?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for Interior designing course without completion of intermediate exam?
  17. How may I get information about NIFT exam? I have sent my NIFT application form but still I didn't receive any acknowledgement
  18. Can I do interior designing after doing 12th with science
28th June 2018, 11:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology?

Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology is 2 year duration of course. Tution fee for Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology is around 11,200 EURO per year.
To be eligible to apply for the Bachelor in Design Technologist in Copenhagen School of Design and Technology for the international students, candidate must have completed one course from the list below:

>General senior secondary education.

>International or European Baccalaureate

>High school in the USA/Canada

>At least two years of relevant studies from universities in Africa, India, Pakistan and countries with a similar educational system

=>Students completing the first year of a bachelor's degree can also apply, but they will need personnel assessment.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?