29th April 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Hi friends, I just want to know about the structure of MBA in Finance course which is available in Achariya School of Business & Technology. Can you please provide me the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Achariya School of Business & Technology for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  6. Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?
  7. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida? -- [New]
  8. Course structure of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Innovative School of Business and Management?
  9. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  10. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  11. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Information Technology) in Bhilai Business School?
  14. Course structure & fee expenses of Bachelor in Business Management in Avicenne Private Business School?
  15. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  16. Scored less in Verbal in CAT Exam, which colleges can I apply?
  17. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  18. Detailed information about Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
30th November 2018, 02:33 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MBA(Finance) in Achariya School of Business & Technology?

Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course. The duration of this course is two years i.e four semesters.

COURSE STRUCTURE

FIRST SEMESTER

** Financial and Management Accounting

** Managerial Economics

** Quantitative Methods

** Managing People & Organizations

SECOND SEMESTER

** Marketing

** Financial Management

** Strategic Management and Business Policy

** Global Financial Markets and Products

THIRD SEMESTER

** Management of Banks & Financial Institutions

** Derivatives & Risk Management

** Multinational Finance

FOURTH SEMESTER

** Project

The name of the best jobs for you after completing this course is given below.
  1. Accounts Manager
  2. Banks
  3. Universities
  4. Financial Consultancies
  5. Financial Institutions
  6. Equity Research Analyst
  7. Finance Analyst
  8. Finance Executive
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?