12th June 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?

Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) course of Amity Business School, Noida. I want to study my MBA in this Business School so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  2. Eligibility to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  3. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Sales & Marketing) in Amity Business School, Noida?
  4. Details of Campus Interview available in Amity Business School, Noida for MBA(Sales & Marketing) candidate?
  5. Fee structure of MBA(Finance) offered in Achariya School of Business & Technology?
  6. BA(Hons) Economics & International Relation is offered at Amity College of Commerce? Duration of course, fee structure and availability of admission?
  7. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  8. What is the course fees of BBA?
  9. Fee structure of MBA(Pharmaceutical Marketing) in IMF Business School?
  10. Is M.Tech programme offered by Amity University in Gurgaon and Noida campus
  11. What is the fee structure of BSW in Amity university in Noida?
  12. Eligibility for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Amity University? Fee structure for B.Tech in Biotechnology at Noida campus?
  13. Course structure and duration of MSc(International Business and Marketing) in ISC Paris Business School?
  14. Course duration & structure of BFA(Animation) in Amity University, Noida?
  15. List of colleges offering MBA in Pharmaceutical Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure for MBA finance in Amity University, Noida?
  17. Which is better between Amity Business School Noida and IIBS Noida? Which is better in terms of studies and placements?
  18. Fee structure of BBA(Oil & Gas Marketing) offered in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
13th June 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) offered in Amity Business School, Noida?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please provide me the details of the fee structure of MBA(Sales & Marketing) course of Amity Business School, Noida. I want to study my MBA in this Business School so I want to know about the fee structure.

Fee of the MBA Marketing and Sales in Amity Business School, Noida is as follows:

Non sponsored Fee – Rs 2,76,000 per semester
Sponsored Fee – Rs 4,14,000 per semester

Candidates have to contact the Amity Business School for exact fee details and scholarships available. Amity Business School website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?