25th November 2013, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Courses for a graduate working in Health Care Service sector?

I had completed my graduation with economics in 1993-1994. after that due to service and other family responsibility i can't do post graduation. At present i am working with health care service sector. now i want to upgrade my self. Please suggest me

22nd September 2014, 11:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for a graduate working in Health Care Service sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my graduation with economics in 1993-1994. after that due to service and other family responsibility i can't do post graduation. At present i am working with health care service sector. now i want to upgrade my self. Please suggest me
It's good to see that you are interested to upgrade your knowledge in the Healthcare field. You can apply for Executive MBA in Healthcare course. Since, that you are having good work experience in the Healthcare sector. By applying for MBA course you can upgrade your knowledge in the Healthcare sector and Management sector as well.

Eligibility Criteria: -
Graduation is the basic qualification required to undergo the Executive MBA course. The applicant has to qualify the degree with minimum of 50% marks for any of recognized institutes.
The admission process the marks obtained in entrance exam and qualifying degree are taken into consideration. First preference will be given to the candidate who have work experience in relevant field.

List of Colleges offering Executive MBA course:-
National College Educational and Management
Indian Institute Of Management Training
Narsee Monjee Institute Of Management Studies
L.N. Welingkar Institute Of Management Development & Res.
Training and Advanced Studies In Management & Communication
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Swami Vivekanand College, Mumbai
Alagappa Directorate Of Distance Education
Anant Pandurang Vidyalaya & Junior College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?