24th June 2010, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?

sir
I have completed my plus two tamilnadu highersec.board exam. My cut off mark is 194.there is a chance for me to get seat in guindy engineering college for B.E bio medical engineering . Please mail me the scope for the course
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get MBBS seat under BC category? In which college can I get after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks for MBBS?
  2. Will I get a chance to get into engineering college after scoring 38,194 in WBJEE engineering? Any chance of getting admission in Kolkata engineering college?
  3. What is the possibility for me to get admission for chemical or biomedical in SSN college after getting 194 cut off?
  4. Will I get medical seat in government college after scoring 194.75 cutoff
  5. Will I get a seat in College of Engineering Guindy after scoring a cutoff of 190.5?
  6. Any chance to get a merit seat in government engineering college after scoring 204 marks in Kerala Engineering entrance exam?
  7. Can i get a seat in government college after scoring 194.75 cutoff?
  8. Can I get MBBS seat in any government college after scoring 194.25 cutoff marks?
  9. Cutoff rank required in TANCET to get seat in The College of Engineering, Guindy?
  10. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Marks required in TANCET to get M.E course in college of engineering Guindy or MIT?
  12. Will I get a seat in government college after scoring 194.75 under BC category?
  13. How can I get into Biomedical engineering after scoring 12 cutoff marks?
  14. List of top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 194.5 cutoff
  15. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  16. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany? -- [New]
  17. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  18. Can i get Biomedical Engineering after scoring 155.25 engineering cutoff? Will I get a seat?
18th August 2011, 12:45 AM
simplebeauty

Default Re: Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?

remember your marks matter only in the interviews but if you talk about the entrance you should achieve passing marks..
there is a great scope of bio medical engineering. like bio technology this subject also holds great scope.It is a new kind of engineering and therefore graduates with a degree in biomedical engineering are well sought after with a variety of career options open to them. Biomedical engineering teaches you the engineering processes in sensitive bodies, as opposed to other engineering degrees. This enables you to apply your knowledge of sensitive systems into many fields of engineering, enabling you to be the best kind of engineer. Currently, not only is medicine making advances, but so is machinery, and this occupation allows the combination of the two to help further medical achievements, and create treatments, artificial limbs, and artificial organs etc.
22nd May 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there a chance for me to get a seat in Guindy Engineering College for B.E Biomedical Engineering after scoring 194 marks?

my cut off is 149.75.... do i ve any chances for entering an engg coll providing good placement and opportunities?
8th April 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

How much maximum cutoff is necessary for bio medical engineering in top colleges
8th April 2015, 08:48 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I have completed my plus two tamilnadu highersec.board exam. My cut off mark is 194.there is a chance for me to get seat in guindy engineering college for B.E bio medical engineering . Please mail me the scope for the course
thanking you
In Tamilnadu, Anna university Chennai conducts open window counselling for 12th completed students to get admission for B.E/B.Tech programs. The colleges affliated to Anna university will be the participating institutes.

2014 Cut off marks for Anna university , Guindy for Bio medical engineering course:-

>>OC - 196

>>BC - 194

>>MBC - 190

>>SC/ST - 180
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?