8th June 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Hi, I am a student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. After completing my Bachelor of Physiotherapy I want to do MPT(Rehabilitation). Can I know my eligibility to do MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  2. Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  4. Is Charator University of Science and Technology approved by UGC?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 3337 rank in GPAT? I am from OC category
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  7. List of AICTE and UGC approved colleges for distance learning course in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it necessary to study IT in 12th standard to study further BSc(IT)?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  10. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  11. Diploma course of computer engineering and IT after 10th in Charotar Changa college?
  12. Eligibility to study MBA(Science and Technology Communication) in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism?
  13. Chances to study ME Aircraft Maintenance course from University of Technology, Sydney after BE Aeronautical Science? Eligibility and requirements for admission?
  14. Eligibility to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Communicative English in Cochin University of Science and Technology?
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College for 12th Science student?
  17. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP?
  18. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
9th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a student of Bachelor of Physiotherapy. After completing my Bachelor of Physiotherapy I want to do MPT(Rehabilitation). Can I know my eligibility to do MPT(Rehabilitation) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Eligibility to study MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology is a pass in BPT and compulsory rotatory internship of 6 months with minimum Second Class or equivalent Grade Points. Admission to the MPT Rehabilitation is done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination of CHARUSAT. Duration of the course is two years – four semesters. There are 3 seats available for the MPT Rehabilitation in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Charotar University of Science and Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?