9th April 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Hi friends,
Can somebody of you tell me the procedure to join in M.sc Applied Mathematics in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Is there any entrance exam for that course to join in that college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  3. Will I get a seat in SAP Anna University or Madhurai college after scoring 300 cutoff?
  4. Can I get a seat in Thiagarajar after scoring 26 marks in TANCET?
  5. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  7. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering in abroad? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Which section should I take in 11th? What are the job opportunities?
  10. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
  11. Should I do B.Tech after passing 12th with Biology?
  12. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) in PSG College of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  13. Percentage needed to apply for MSc Genetic Engineering? What is the procedure?
  14. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  15. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University for Mathematics graduate of Delhi University?
  16. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  17. Can I do B.Tech in Food Technology if I passed 12th with PCB and Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get any engineering college in Madhurai? Details about counseling procedure for TANCET MCA? I have scored 28 in TANCET MCA
21st May 2017, 10:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

To get admission for pursuing M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) course in Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university and you have to appear in TANCET/ GATE examination. TANCET/ GATE examination is prerequisite to apply for admission to PG course in Thiagarajar College of Engineering. You need to participate in the TANCET counselling process to apply for admission to M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics) course at Thiagarajar College of Engineering, Madhurai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?