lakshminarayananpriya

When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa

Dear sir , I have completed my MCA can i apply for upsc exam.when will be the
notification be released and tell me about the selection procedure
so,please give imformation sir.thanking you

6th June 2012, 09:17 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshminarayananpriya View Post
Dear sir , I have completed my MCA can i apply for upsc exam.when will be the
notification be released and tell me about the selection procedure
so,please give imformation sir.thanking you
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission and it is conducts various examinations like Civil services, SCRA, Engineering services, Indian Forest Services, National Defence Academy, CDS Examination, Combined Medial Service examination etc.

After completing your MCA, you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil services examination, this examination is conducted every year and to apply for this examination your age should between 21 to 30 years and you must have completed your Graduation.

The last date of apply for this year examination was already over. So please apply for this examination next year.

If your age not more than 25 years then you are also eligible to apply for CDS Examination, this examination is conducted twice in a year.

So, Please apply for the CDS Examination, notification was already released and the last date of apply for this examination is 02/July/2012. You can fill the CDS Application form online only.

For more details please visit the official website of UPSC and read the Notification properly:

http://www.upsc.gov.in

Apply Online : Click Here
6th June 2012, 10:02 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be the notification released for UPSC exam? I have completed my MCa

Hi dear..............
UPSC exam details.
The list of exam conducts through UPSC.

The exam eligibility criteria are as follows......

For more details visit official website of UPSC.
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?