4th July 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about LLM(International Trade Law) course

I have heard about the course which is LLM in the specialization of International Trade Law. I don’t know much more about this course. I am a LLB student and after my LLB I will do LLM in this specialization. So, I want to know the details of this particular course. Thank you!

8th July 2018, 07:57 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about LLM(International Trade Law) course

Detailed Information about LLM (International Trade Law) course:

The basic educational qualification and other information about this LLM (International Trade Law) course is given below.

>> You must have completed 3 year LLB or 5 years BA LLB course in order to be eligible. Most of the colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into LLM International Trade Law course.

>> The duration of this LLM (International Trade Law) course is 2 years and the minimum qualification required is Graduation in concerned stream.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

@ O P Jindal Global University, Sonepat

@ Jindal Global Law School, Sonepat

After successful completion of the course, you may find employment opportunities in Corporate Firms, Colleges, Organizations, Indian courts, International Criminal courts..etc., as a legal advisor, legal assistant, assistant professor, manager, legal officer and Assistant professor..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?