30th December 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?

Hi,
I am a student of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
I want to study MS in Imperial College of London?
Please let me know the procedure and every
information for admission in ICL...
please help me friends

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Imperial College of London to study Post Graduation program after completing MBBS?
  2. Eligibility to pursue M.S. in CSE in Imperial College, London and University of Manchester?
  3. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  4. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
  5. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th?
  7. How can I apply for ICAI program in UK being a T.Y.BFM student in India? Difference in salary of CA in India and Abroad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Top colleges for MSc Computer Networks course in UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure and admission procedure of Bachelor of Physical Education program in Agra?
  10. How to apply for studies in London? What is the procedure and how to apply for scholarship and loan?
  11. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  12. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  13. How to study law in India after doing foundation law in London University
  14. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
  15. Procedure to study Medicine in India for London student?
  16. Universities that have medical nanotechnology course? Which are the universities?
  17. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  18. Which are the good colleges in London to study MS?
21st January 2018, 01:07 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?

As you have completed B.Tech. and want to study MS in Civil Engineering from Imperial College of London so you can online apply for that course through the official website of University i.e.
http://www.imperial.ac.uk/civil-engineering/prospective-students/postgraduate-taught-admissions/

Entry requirements for MS program:-
> You must have completed a four year Bachelor's degree passed with minimum 75% marks or CGPA 7+.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?