12th August 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?

Sir,
I just want to know that how many seats are there in Delhi University for M.A.(Economics) course? Please let me know as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. For which colleges can I apply if I am a student of electrical engineering? My GATE score is 32
  2. Career options in the field of law? I want to change stream from science to law after 12th
  3. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study M.Sc(Electronics) course?
  4. How many seats are there in Delhi University? From where can I get the application form? Criteria for entrance of Delhi University?
  5. Are DPMT and AIPMT both same? Do I need to pass AIPMT to fill up DPMT form?
  6. How many seats are available for Indraprastha University in Delhi?
  7. Best universities, colleges and courses for m.pharmacy in pharmacology and pharmaceutical analysis? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any separate test for admission in DCE?
  9. Is there any separate test for admission in DCE?
  10. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  11. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  12. Detailed information, notification, entrance exam date, number of seats available and streams offered for B.Tech programme by Delhi University?
  13. How to get admission in DU after passing 12th from NIOS?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  15. Is it true that 50% of the seats for MCA in Delhi University are reserved for DU students and rest through the entrance exam?
  16. Which college provides external degree in engineering? I am a mechanical diploma student
  17. Will I be considered in 85% seats reservation in DTU if I am a resident of Delhi but did schooling from outside Delhi?
  18. What are the percentage of seats in Delhi University for students passing out from Delhi Schools?
30th August 2015, 11:02 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I just want to know that how many seats are there in Delhi University for M.A.(Economics) course? Please let me know as soon as possible.
The Number of seats available for M.A Economics in Delhi University differs from year to year. It is based on various factors such as, Number of students, Entrance exam result etc. However, please visit the official website of the Delhi University.

Contact Information:
University of Delhi North Campus
Cavalry lane, Near Vishwavidhyalaya Metro Staion, New Delhi, DL 110007 ‎
011 2700 6900 ‎
Official website - http://www.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?