10th May 2011, 01:59 PM
Malasri

What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?

I am dng b.com final yr. I want to do mba. Wt is the fee for mba? Who to prepare for icet? Wt r d best institutions in hyderabad? Details about H.R? Wt rd job opportunity if i take h.r?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  2. What are the opportunities after MBA? What is its fee structure?
  3. Fee structure details of SAP HR training? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad?
  4. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
  6. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  7. Information about BCVT course? What is the fee structure? Institutes offering the course? What are the job opportunities and the salary structure?
  8. IBS Hyderabad MBA 2016 fee structure
  9. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure of B.Sc in Physiotherapy and B.Sc in Anaesthesia & Operation Theatre Technology? What are the job opportunities after these courses?
  11. What are the jobs after doing BSc from IHM Mumbai? What is the fee structure? How much is the fee structure?
  12. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course?
  15. SAP HR training institutes in Hyderabad?
  16. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  17. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  18. What is the fee structure in best IIM institutes?
18th September 2011, 10:24 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malasri View Post
I am dng b.com final yr. I want to do mba. Wt is the fee for mba? Who to prepare for icet? Wt r d best institutions in hyderabad? Details about H.R? Wt rd job opportunity if i take h.r?
MBA master of business administration . it is an post graduation course . the duration of the course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester . there is good job prospectus for the mba course .

if you interested in mba course then you should be qualified in bachelor degree with above 60% percentage of marks form recognized university .

you should also qualified in mba entrance examination like ,

>>MAT { Management Aptitude Test }

>>CAT { Common Admission Test }

>>ATMAT { Army Institute of Management Test }

If your qualified in entrance examination , then you get admission in top mba colleges .

Best M.B.A institution in hyderabad :

>>Institute of public enterprice

>>Mangus school of business

>>Deccan school of management

>>Nizam institute of business management

>>Sagar global business school

>>Mentrois school of management

There is good job prospectus for mba in human resources management , after completing the mba course you find following jobs like ,

>>H.R manager

>>Recruitment consultants

>>H.R consultant

>>Administrative executive

>>Personnel management

>>Public relationship management
29th February 2012, 10:29 PM
chandler8161

Default Re: What is the fee structure for MBA? Best institutes in Hyderabad? Details about HR and the job opportunities?

ee structure of MBA in Human Resource is not fixed it depend on college in which you take admission .

following colleges charges following fee -

>> IIM - FEE IS 13 lakhs .

>>Lovely professional university:1 lakh

>>IIPM :4 laks

>>
symbiosis insitute of management pune -- 7 lakhs
22nd July 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

if icet not qualified then how much my fee in m.b.a
10th June 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir in icet exm we got 43341 and 116537 ranks..can we get the seat in top 50 mba colleges? and what is the fee for mba course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?