8th June 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Details of MFC in Utkal university? When its form are filled up?

I want to know about MFC in utkal university. When its form shall be filled up?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for online form submission of MFC entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Details regarding M.Phil in Sociology course at Utkal University?
  3. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
  4. When will I get the admission form from North Orissa University? Procedure for admission in this university?
  5. Eligibility for PG in physics in utkal university
  6. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available for me after completion of MFC course from Gulbarga university?
  8. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  9. What is the scope available in the government Banks after MFC?
  10. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  12. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  13. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  14. Apply for MFC in BHU online?
  15. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  16. How to change to KIIT in 3rd semester? I am pursuing BBA under Utkal University
  17. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Utkal University?
  18. How should I pursue MFC from Delhi University after completing my graduation?
15th October 2017, 07:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of MFC in Utkal university? When its form are filled up?

Details of MFC in Utkal University:

I am very sorry to say that the last date for receipt of applications is 1st May, 2017. Starting date to apply online for this course is 1st April, 2017 and the last date of submission of hard copy of application form along with the documents in MBA (Financial Management), Department of Commerce, 15th May, 2017.

Online applications are generally applied through Utkal University official website. I am providing you contact details of Utkal University for getting more details of Admission Enquiry.

Ph. No: 0674 2567251 and
Mob : 9437190553

Contact- Dr.Anil Kumar Swain
Admission Co-ordinator,
MBA in Financial Management

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?