11th December 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding M.Phil in Sociology course at Utkal University?

I want to pursue my M.Phill in Sociology at Utkal University in the 2012 session.Please help me out by giving me all the details.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Ph.D or M.Phil in Sociology
  2. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  3. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  4. University offering M.Phil in Human Rights? At what basis I can do M.Phil?
  5. Details of MFC in Utkal university? When its form are filled up?
  6. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
  7. Information and details about faculties in Pune University for Ph.D in Sociology program?
  8. What stream should I opt for my M.Sc course in Utkal University, Bhubnaeswar which providing best opportunities? I am in B.Sc final year with information science and telecommunication stream
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D HR course in Utkal University with 60% marks in HR masters degree? -- [New]
  10. Where a PhD holder can get admission in M.Phil?
  11. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  13. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  14. How to do PD in economics in Utkal University?
  15. Can I get admission in M.Sc. Physics in Utkal university after securing 41% in B.Sc. from Utkal University?
  16. How may I get the MA Bengali syllabus and admission rule of Utkal university?
  17. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  18. How to change to KIIT in 3rd semester? I am pursuing BBA under Utkal University
13th December 2011, 07:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding M.Phil in Sociology course at Utkal University?

The basic eligibility required for apply for M.Phil in Sociology in Utkal University is to have obtained at least 55% marks in masters level. The admission for this course is on the basis of entrance test and viva-voce. The distribution of marks will be 80% marks of entrance test and 20% marks in viva-voce. You can get the application form of the course from SBI, Syndicate Bank, U.U. Campus Branch on payment of Rs. 150/-. You have to deposit Rs. 200 in the form of BC/BD in favor of HOD, PG Department of Sociology. Once you clear the written test and viva-voce you can get admission for M.Phil course in Utkal University.
24th December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS QUESTION OF MPHIL SOCIOLOGY UTKAL UNIVERSITY
11th January 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

when the MPhill entrance will be started for the english couse . please help me out by giving the details.
1st February 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

details regarding M.Phil in History course at Utkal University
download the previous questions of M.Phil in History at Utkal University.
11th July 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed my PG in Sociology from Ravenshaw University in 2012 and I want to go for the M Phil course offered my Utkal University so i would request you to kindly let me know the date and criteria for admission for which i will be highly grateful to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?