10th October 2015, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Details and requirements to get admission in Delhi School of Music for Post Graduation courses?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing BFA in Musical Theatre in Bangalore. I want to study Post Graduation in Delhi School of Music. Kindly provide me the details for admission and all the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in post graduation course in Music?
  2. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  3. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  4. List short term Music courses which i can do while doing Post Graduation in Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Music related Post Graduation courses for BFA(Music Theatre) student?
  6. Eligibility and age limit for the post of Music Teacher in Government School Jobs?
  7. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  9. Is there any course of Urdu Diploma programme in Jamia institute?
  10. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  11. Universities for B.Ed after less marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  13. Subjects and requirements or Post Graduation?
  14. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  15. PG Diploma in Ayurveda for 54 years old?
  16. What should I do after Graduation to pursue my interest in Music with career?
  17. Vacancies for the post of music teacher in government school in Meerut?
  18. Admission in B.Ed from Delhi University after Post Graduation in Commerce?
24th February 2017, 03:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details and requirements to get admission in Delhi School of Music for Post Graduation courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am pursuing BFA in Musical Theatre in Bangalore. I want to study Post Graduation in Delhi School of Music. Kindly provide me the details for admission and all the requirements immediately.

The Delhi School of Music offers the following courses;

Instrumental – Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Guitar, Recorder, Keyboard, Flute, Saxophone, Clarinet, Drums

For Grades 1 to 7 – one individual class of 40 minutes per week

For Grades 8 and Diploma (Senior) – One individual class of 55 minutes per week

For Voice – one individual class of 40 minutes per week

The above given are the courses available in the Delhi School of Music. There is no such post graduation courses in Delhi School of Music. You can find the details in the Delhi School of Music website, the link is Click Here
6th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and requirements to get admission in Delhi School of Music for Post Graduation courses?

I am 20 years old and want to enroll for voice lessons in Delhi school of music but I don't have any singing experience.And I have not learned singing before. Can I still enroll?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?