11th October 2015, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in post graduation course in Music?

Now, I am a housewife and mother to a baby girl. I have completed my Graduation in music from iksv khairagarh with first class. I want to know about getting admission in post graduate course in music. Please kindly advice me. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after Graduation to pursue my interest in Music with career? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List short term Music courses which i can do while doing Post Graduation in Engineering? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?
  4. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  5. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  6. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  7. Procedure and admission date for Post graduation in Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  9. Procedure to get admission for studying Post Graduation in UK?
  10. Detailed information and procedure to get admission in Post Graduation Diploma in Financial Accounting course for B.Com graduate?
  11. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  12. What is the procedure for getting post graduation admission in abroad? How to get prepared for GRE exam?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Law post graduation course?
  17. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for IFBI course after completion of Graduation?

10th November 2015, 11:00 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in post graduation course in Music?

Mostly, reputed universities give admission based on your marks in graduation. You can apply for admission when it is announced on a prescribed format. If you have got good marks then surely you will clear the cut off for admission.

There are some private universities also which offer this course and admission will not be a problem in it but fee will be higher than government universities.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?