17th March 2015, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Master of Arts(Music) is easy after BA General?

Tell me that can I get admission in master of arts in music by doing bachelor of arts in simple ?

18th March 2015, 01:08 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission in Master of Arts(Music) is easy after BA General?

Minimum eligibility criteria required to get admission in Master's Degree in Arts - Music :

An applicant should have passed bachelor's degree with honours in music or

A degree in arts with music as one of the compulsory subjects should be passed from a recognized university.

Some top rated universities requires minimum 50% marks for UR and OBCs and 45% marks for SC/ST category candidates to provide admission.

Some universities conduct entrance examination but some do not.

If you have completed your bachelor's degree in arts plane then we are sorry to tell you that you are not eligible to apply for admission in Master's degree in music course because your current qualification does not meet with the minimum required qualification for MA in music.
19th March 2015, 12:55 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that can I get admission in master of arts in music by doing bachelor of arts in simple ?
No, simple bachelor of arts candidates are not eligible Master of Arts in Music.

Eligibility criteria for M.A in Music:-

1) Those candidates who have completed B.A in Music from a recognized university are eligible for M.A in Music.

2) Your age should be above 17 years.
6th July 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Eva Prity Sharma from Guwahati... I want to do MA in music... Which is the best University among Rabindra bharati, Delhi University, Mumbai University and Banaras hindu university for MA in music.. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?