21st July 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)?

Please elaborate the difference between the msc and msctech. degree.I want now about geology that which is better msc or msc tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSc and MSc(Tech) degree? Is MSc(Tech) equivalent to B.Tech or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)? -- [New]
  3. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  4. What is the difference between M.Sc and M.Sc(Tech) degree? Is M.Sc(Tech) equivalent to M.Tech?
  5. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  6. Is M.Sc and M.Tech equivalent? Difference between M.Tech and MSc(Tech)?
  7. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  8. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  9. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech?
  10. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  11. Is there any difference between MCA and MSc?
  12. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  13. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  15. Duration of M.Sc and M.Sc (hons) are same? Difference among both?
  16. Difference between MSc Botany and MSc Bio Informatics? What are the jobs that I can get in abroad after MSc in Bioinformatics?
  17. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. What is the difference between MSc and MSc tech
5th May 2023, 12:04 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)?

Both MSc and MSc Tech degrees are post-graduate level courses. Msc stands for Master of Science, while the MSc Tech stands for Master of Science and Technology. The main difference between the two is that MSc program focus more on theoretical and academic aspects of a subject, where as MSc Tech programs are more practical and industry oriented.

In the case of Geography, both MSc and MSc Tech degrees are available. The choice depends on your career goals and interests. If you are interested in pursing a career in research and academia, an MSc might be better option for you. On the other hand, if you want to work in industries, MSc Tech is more suitable as it would equip you with practical skills and knowledge which are required for industry jobs.
30th June 2023, 10:17 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Difference between M.Sc and M.Sc (Tech)?

A Master of Science (M.Sc) degree is a degree under the domain of Science. Meanwhile, a Master of Technology (M. Tech) degree is a degree under the discipline of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?