5th September 2016, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offers MA geography?

I have graduated with geo in 2016 and now I want to take admission in MA. So, can you please tell me does IGNOU offers MA with geography?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for MA Geography admission at IGNOU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for M.A Geography from IGNOU after completion of graduation course?
  3. Procedure to enroll for the BA graduation course in Geography in IGNOU?
  4. What are the Geography related courses available in IGNOU? Universities providing distance course of M.A. in Geography in India?
  5. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU being a graduate?
  6. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  8. Study centers of IGNOU which provide geography hons
  9. Can I do post graduation in Geography from IGNOU having done M.Com?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing masters in Geography from IGNOU?
  11. Am I eligible for MSW course from IGNOU after completing Geography Honors?
  12. Possibility to study B.Sc(Geography) for B.A. candidate? Does Delhi University offers M.Sc(Geography) course?
  13. How to do a job after completing PG in Geography and diploma in disaster management from IGNOU?
  14. Does IGNOU offer LLB distance course? What is the tuition fee?
  15. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  16. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  17. What can I do after B.A in Geography or M.A in Geography? How to do higher studies in Geography in India?
  18. Does IGNOU offers B.Sc course? Will it be a good career choice to pursue Graduation through IGNOU? -- [New]
5th September 2016, 10:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers MA geography?

IGNOU stands for Indra Gandhi National Open University. The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.

Sorry to say that Indra Gandhi National Open University does not offer MA Geography courses. If you want to get more information about the other master degree course in IGNOU then you can visit at the official websitw www.ignou.ac.in
30th June 2022, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers MA geography?

B. Sc no major can apply M. Sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?