1st June 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get sponsors for doing masters degree abroad?

My name is jofrey stephano(stejo),from DODOMA university Bsc statistics first year,may question is that what can i do in order get sponsors of taking masters outside the country. Is it really possible or not? Can you please guide me in this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get sponsors for GME course? How to contact the sponsors? Best colleges and procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  3. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  4. Is it possible to do masters from Abroad after 3 years BCA degree?
  5. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  7. How to get admission for masters degree in Abroad?
  8. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  9. Can I do masters in abroad after completing BSc degree?
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
  11. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  12. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Abroad for Master in Pharmaceutical candidate?
  14. Which is better to study among MBA and M.Com in Abroad for B.Com candidate? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Study material and procedure to apply for Masters degree in Foreign universities? Selection process and courses offered?
  16. How to do masters degree in space?
  17. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
10th April 2023, 04:53 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get sponsors for doing masters degree abroad?

Yes, it is possible to get sponsors for pursuing a master's degree abroad. There are various methods to obtain sponsorship, and I'll outline some of them below:

Research: Start by researching universities or institutions that offer the master's program you're interested in. Look for scholarships, fellowships, and grants that may be available for international students.

Contact universities or private organizations: Write to universities or private organizations that offer scholarships, explaining your interest in pursuing a master's degree and your academic background. Be sure to highlight your achievements and explain why you think you would be a good candidate for their scholarship.

Use online resources: Check websites like Scholarships.com and InternationalStudent.com for information on scholarships and financial aid for international students. Also, check with your university's financial aid office for any available international student scholarships.

Reach out to your government: Some governments have programs that fund study abroad opportunities for their citizens. Contact your country's education department to inquire about such programs.

Network: Talk to professors, alumni, and people in your field who have studied abroad. They may be able to offer advice or point you towards potential sponsors.

When seeking sponsorship, make sure you have a clear and concise plan for how you will use the funds and what you hope to achieve with your master's degree. This will help convince sponsors that you are a worthy investment. Good luck with your search!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?