7th July 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?

Sir/Madam,
I have successfully completed my B.Com with 1st class from Mangalore University. Now I want to do my M.Com from Mumbai University in Distance Learning or correspondence. Will you please tell me that Migration certificate is needed for M.Com admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  2. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Mumbai College after completing B.A from CMJ university
  5. How to get admission in Ph.D in distance education in Mumbai University?
  6. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  7. MCom Admission Schedule in Mumbai University? BEd colleges neares to Belapur? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission for external M.Com from Mumbai University
  9. How to apply for Migration Certificate for Osmania Universtiy? What documents I need to submit and how much fees I have to pay?
  10. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  11. How to take admission for M.Com from Mumbai University in distance level? What is the fee structure?
  12. Is it possible to join state syllabus which is PUC of Karnataka Pre University board after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  14. How to take migration certificate online?
  15. Do I need a migration certificate after graduation if I change my college for post graduation?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  17. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  18. How can I take out my online migration certificate of CBSE Board?
16th July 2015, 12:51 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?

Yes you will require the Migration Certificate to get admission to the course of M.Com although you are pursuing the course in Distance Mode.
So you should immediately apply for the Migration Certificate from Mangalore University.
Once you are changing your University the Migration Certificate is a must.
30th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Migration Certificate is necessary to submit for admission in Distance M.Com course at Mumbai University for B.Com graduate of Mangalore University?

I have done M.Sc. In computer science through distance education from mdu. I want to do LLB from punjabi university. do I need migration certificate?
9th January 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Do i require migration certificate for joining ma global university nagaland through correspondence
5th June 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing mcom from ignou. Does migration certificate is compulsory for admission
7th August 2017, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Santosh Kr Sharma m.sc maths completed in 2003 year so I am need migration certificate I take admission in b.ed
10th September 2017, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B. SC in zoology from shobit university . So to get admission in ignou do I need migration certificate?
1st May 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 and got admission for BCOM in kerala university and also willing to join for Bsc yoga in SVYASA university.IS this twin degrees simultaneously is valued? Is migration certificate is essential to join for distance education?
25th August 2018, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm from Mumbai. I have done graduation from SNDT Women's University. I scored 45.83% and applying for M.Com from Mumbai University. The last date of admission is 31st August and migration certificate will get on 3rd September. So what to do now? And which college is suitable accordingly my marks in Mumbai Suburban?
20th September 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bcom from Mangalore university now I want to do MBA from another university still MBA pgCET counselling process is still going on, i need migration certificate.. if can I apply for migration certificate whether or can I go through college for requisition of migration certificate
1st June 2019, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my plus twoin15years back, now i want to continue my study ,dose migration certificate is necessary to me
18th June 2019, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

I am Bsc Bed physical science graduate from kerala university .can i apply for msc chemistry in distance inAnnamali university
13th August 2019, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get migration certificate for 2 universities at a time for regular education and distance education
16th January 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir / madam i want migration certificate from idol for b.ed course.. which documents i needed? .plz tell me.
23rd February 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have done m.com distance education from mumbai university , then for migartion i need to appy dirdctly to unversity of mumbai or through college where i completed my b.com
14th August 2020, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Sir I did degree in kerala university ..I want to do post graduation in ignou distance educationwill i need migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?