17th August 2016, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech from E.C? Course duration for the same?

Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after B.tech from E.C . If yes,what is the course duration.please help!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  2. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  3. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  4. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  5. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers
  6. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  7. Fees structure of B.Tech in Manipal University including hostel charge?
  8. Does SIAEIT Bangalore offer distance or regular mode course?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  13. How to be an astronaut after passing 12th PCM?
  14. Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?
  15. How to apply for aeronautical engineering job at various companies after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to join Aryonatic after finishing 10th?
  17. After completing Aeronautical Engineering can I become a scientist in ISRO, HAL or DRDO? Exams which I need to face to get a seat in good Aeronautical Engineering College? Fee structure and duration?
  18. Eligibility for Architecture course after B.Tech in Civil engineering? What is the duration?
18th August 2016, 08:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech from E.C? Course duration for the same?

Yes, you are eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of your B.Tech course in EC stream. You can get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course on basis of your 12th standard and you need to appear and qualify the engineering entrance examination conducted by your respective state examinations board. By qualifying the examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of Aeronautical Engineering course. The course duration of Aeronautical Engineering is 4 years.
19th August 2016, 12:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech from E.C? Course duration for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after B.tech from E.C . If yes,what is the course duration.please help!!!!
No, B.Tech in ECE candidates are not eligible for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree in Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Your age should be above 17 years.

You must have a valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?