9th September 2011, 08:31 AM
Unregistered

Does SIAEIT Bangalore offer distance or regular mode course?

now iam in siaeit at bangalore iam studying 4ydc civil iwant to now that this clg is in distance mode or regular

9th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does SIAEIT Bangalore offer distance or regular mode course?

siaeit Bangalore is a purely distance education college and there is no chance for passing out from this college so friends please pass on this news and get rid of that college as early as possible.
13th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

siaeit is no.1 frod institution in india because by taking money they ill not give pure education to students and the students under k.s.o.u will be provided good material during semister exams.statement in one word about this college is"this is a big langa college in our galaxy" how i had said about this college is i had studied in this college for a semister and rejected during examination
30th October 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

i lost one year due to that college and also one lak rupees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?