18th May 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?

I am B.A. apeared can i join the marchant navy ? which is the Qualification in any post ?

18th May 2011, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?

THE CRITERIA IS GIVEV BELOW

1) B.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 4 years; Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
2) B.S.C Nautical Science, Duration: 3 years, Eligibility: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
3)M.E Marine Engineering, Duration: 2 years, Eligibility: B.E Marine Engineering.

SO YOU CAN'T APPLY FOR MERCHANT NAVY.BECAUSE YOU ARE QUALIFIED IN BA.IF YOU CAN APPLY 10+2 CONDITION THEN THEIR IS MUST PCM SUBJECT
29th May 2011, 01:15 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Can I join Merchant Navy if I am B.A qualified? What are the qualifications required for the post?

hello..
dear for joining merchant navy you must have pcm in class 12...then only you are eligible.
since you said that you have done B.A it seems that you din't had science as your subject in class 12
so you are not eligible
16th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

if it is that a b.a qualifier passes its degree and also clear cds then there is a chance for the entry?
23rd July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hi dear. iam a new comer to usa and refugee and iam 29 ,i am from iran ,how can i join to navy and study there ?
21st July 2012, 07:29 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Sorry dear, you can't apply for the merchant Navy. Because for this one should have the following qualification:
1. B.E. Marine Engineering(4 yrs)

2. M.E. Marine Engineering(2 yrs)

3. B.sc. Nautical Science(3 yrs)
25th July 2012, 12:07 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiii......!!!!

-->Sorry my dear friend you can't apply for the merchant navy.because for this one should have the following qualification:-

*B.E marine engineering(4 years)

*M.E marine engineering(2 years)

*B.sc nautical science(3 years)

all the best....go ahead!!!
7th February 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i m 26 year old b.a.pass.can i apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?