23rd July 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(IT) candidate? Is there any entrance exam available? When the exam will be conducted?

Respected Sir/Mam

I have done BCA, M.Sc(IT) from Panjab University.And now i want to do M.Phil in Computer Science and applications.
I Want to know what is the criteria for doing M.Phil? Is there any entrance test need to give? If it is......... then when it is conducted?
I can do M.Phil correspondence? or it is regular?

Please reply soon.

Thanking You

20th August 2014, 07:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(IT) candidate? Is there any entrance exam available? When the exam will be conducted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam

I have done BCA, M.Sc(IT) from Panjab University.And now i want to do M.Phil in Computer Science and applications.
I Want to know what is the criteria for doing M.Phil? Is there any entrance test need to give? If it is......... then when it is conducted?
I can do M.Phil correspondence? or it is regular?

Please reply soon.

Thanking You

You can do M.Phil course in computer science because you have completed M.Sc degree in IT from Punjab University . But you must fulfilled the below given criteria .

Those candidate have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are eligible for M.Phil course .

There is no special exam for M.Phil admission . Maximum number of university conducted this exam in own way .

Yes , You can do it with regular or distance mode .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?