13th June 2014, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria of Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for M.Sc Electronics candidate?

hi sir......
i am sunil jagadal ,studying msc in electronics in karnataka university dharwad,dharwad. plese inform me about my elizibility in case of junior telecom officer recruitment as i am studying in the final year of electronics post graduation....

7th September 2014, 01:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for M.Sc Electronics candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir......
i am sunil jagadal ,studying msc in electronics in karnataka university dharwad,dharwad. plese inform me about my elizibility in case of junior telecom officer recruitment as i am studying in the final year of electronics post graduation....
You are in final year of M.Sc degree in Electronics so you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company .

If You have completed BE or B-Tech or M.Sc degree or equivalent in Below given department from a recognized Institution/University , then eligible for JTO TELECOM department.

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provided for reserved category as per govt rule .

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam , You can visit to official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
25th August 2015, 03:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria of Junior Telecom Officer recruitment for M.Sc Electronics candidate?

JTO stands for Junior Telecom Officers.

The eligibility criteria required to apply for the JTO exam are as under :-

-The candidate should be an Indian .

-The candidate should have passed Graduation in any of the following fields

Telecommunication,

Electronics,

Computers,

Electrical,

Information Technology.

-The candidate appearing for final year of their degree can also apply for the exam .

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam should be between 21 years to 30 years .

-Selection Procedure :

Written test ,and

Interview .

To get more information regarding the JTO exam , one can visit the official website of BSNL :- www.bsnl.co.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?