2nd February 2016, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for MDS entrance test?

Am from Andhra Pradesh what are the MDS entrance tests am eligible for? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  2. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  3. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  7. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  8. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  9. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  10. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the eligibility criteria for MDS in Malashiya
  12. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  13. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  14. What should I do next after completion of BDS course?
  15. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  16. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  17. Entrance exam details for joining MDS in AFMC?
  18. Eligibility criteria for MDS in AFMC for BDS Graduates
4th February 2016, 05:31 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for MDS entrance test?

MDS stands for Master of Dental Surgery.

Eligibility criteria for MDS Entrance Test:

1. Candidate must have completed Bachelor of Dental Surgery from any recognized university or institute of India.

2. If you have experience of three years of Dental Practice after BDS and registration with State Dental Council then also, you are eligible for MDS entrance test.
4th February 2016, 07:33 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Here I will give you the eligibility criteria for MDS entrance test:

you should have to take at least 55% aggregate marks in Professional Examination such as MBBS/ BDS.

Relaxation is given to SC /ST categories therefore minimum marks required for SC /ST category is 50%.

Minimum age limit for this examination is 21 years.

Upper age limit is not fixed.
4th February 2016, 07:52 PM
ruthless
Member+

As we know that MDS stands for Masters dental surgery
Here I will give you eligibility criteria for MDS entrance exam:

minimum age limit for this examination is 21 years.
Upper age limit is not fixed.

You should have to take at least 55% aggregate marks in all Professional Examination such as MBBS and BDS.

Relaxation is given to SC ST categories.
4th February 2016, 08:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Aspirant candidates who are interested to do MDS have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria:

Candidate must have obtained at least 55% aggregate marks in all professional courses such as MBBS/ BDS.
Relaxation is given to reserved category therefore minimum marks required for them is 50%.
Minimum age required to apply for the entrance exam is 21 years and upper age limit has been not specified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?