23rd November 2016, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for RMCAAT entrance exam

I am a BCA final year student. I want to get admission in MBM college for MCA through RMCAAT entrance exam. How much mark is required for that? Please tell me?

23rd November 2016, 07:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for RMCAAT entrance exam

To be eligible to appear in RMCAAT entrance examination, you should have passed 12th standard or Graduation with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks from a recognised board/ university. Since, you have passed BCA final year from a recognised college, you are eligible to appear in RMCAAT entrance examination.
23rd November 2016, 09:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

The RmCAAT Exam is open to all candidates under the age of 25 in the state of Rajasthan only . However candidates should be at least 18 years of age and have completed their graduation with at least 50% make from recognised University and those who are applied for the final year also eligible to appear in this examination.
For the SC and ST standard the cutoff is 45%.
RMCAAT 2016 is open to candidates of Rajasthan domicile only.
23rd November 2016, 10:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for RMCAAT exam:

Candidate must have domicile certificate of Rajasthan and must have completed schooling from Rajasthan. Age must be in between 18 to 25 years. Candidate must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with at least 50% marks. Those are appearing for the final year exam are also eligible.
Relaxation of 5% is provided to SC, OBC and ST candidates.
23rd November 2016, 11:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for appearing in RMCAAT entrance examination, have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their BCA from a recognised University studying Mathematics as a subject in class 12th scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in Graduation are eligible to appear in the above mentioned Entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?