8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and exam pattern of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam?

Kindly let me know the examination eligibility criteria of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam. Can I know the exam pattern and exam syllabus also? Please let me know immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG(Business Administration) admission?
  2. How can I apply in Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for MBA admission? Cost of application?
  3. Important dates of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam for PG admission?
  4. How many seats are available for Postgraduate in Business Administration programme in Indo German Training Centre?
  5. How may I get details information about Indo German Training Centre?
  6. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  7. What is the date of PGECET of Jaipur?
  8. Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Age limit of MSc Electronics entrance exam? What will be my salary after passing MSc Electronics? How to prepare for the exam? Which books should I use?
  9. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and pattern of SBI PO recruitment exam?
  10. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. Which subjects should a BA History choose for UPPSC exam? Pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria of exam? -- [New]
  13. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any government training institute for Pilot Training? What is the next step and the eligibility criteria? Any entrance exam to get selected for government institute? What is the physical eligibility for training?
  15. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  16. Syllabus for the pre medical entrance exam? Is it possible to download the previous years question papers?
  17. Syllabus of entrance test for admission in masters in Genetic, Microbiology or Biodiversity? What is the question paper pattern of IISC Bangalore? Eligibility criteria for appearing for the entrance exam?
  18. Eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus of Ph.D(Biophysics) entrance exam for Masters in Animal Biotechnology student?
19th March 2018, 11:20 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and exam pattern of Indo German Training Centre Entrance Exam?

IGTC exam details :

Eligibility-
Candidate who completed B.E/B.Com/B.Tech/B.M.S/B.M.M/B.Sc/B.A.Gra with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. Students of final year can also apply.

Syllabus-
a. Verbal ability
b. Quantitative ability
c. Logical/Analytical reasoning
d. General awareness
e. Written communication

Exam pattern-
a. Written test is of 100 marks
b. Group discussion is of 50 marks
c. 50% marks from past academic performance and work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?