14th February 2017, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should a BA History choose for UPPSC exam? Pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria of exam?

Hello sir, I am in 2nd year of BA History and want to prepare for UPPSC exam. Please tell me which subjects should I choose for it? Pattern and syllabus of exam? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. UPPSC 2012 technical lecturer(computer) exam pattern? What is the selection process?
  2. What is the syllabus for UPPSC? I am a 35 years old student
  3. Eligibility criteria for UPPSC and UPPCS 2015
  4. Details about new syllabus and pattern of UPPSC exam?
  5. Qualification and date of UPPSC 2016 application form?
  6. When the notification of UPPSC JE exam will be released? Procedure and eligibility to apply?
  7. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  8. Qualification, age limit, syllabus and mode of application for BPSC and UPPSC?
  9. Which stream is best to become an IAS officer?
  10. What is the reservation quota for Ex-serviceman in UPPCS?
  11. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and pattern of SBI PO recruitment exam?
  12. Syllabus and Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Exam pattern and Eligibility criteria for this Exam?
  13. How should I prepare for PSC exam? What is the syllabus? Options to choose for optional subjects?
  14. Is there any exam available to become a Block Development Officer? Detailed information, eligibility criteria, syllabus, pattern and suitable books for preparation of BDO exam?
  15. Detailed Information regarding IES Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for IES Exam in ECE stream? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam?
  16. Complete details of IAS entrance exam? Syllabus and the subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of Smiksha Adhikari Pre exam by UPPSC?
  18. What is the syllabus for PSC exam? Which optional subjects should I choose?
30th July 2017, 11:23 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should a BA History choose for UPPSC exam? Pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria of exam?

UPPCS examination is conducted every year and required eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in examination 21-40 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, you will be eligible to appear in examination next year. The examination is conducted in three stages.

Candidates can select optional paper for Mains other than discipline paper but must select the subject one in which you have more interest and knowledge. To get more information examination visit at www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
11th April 2022, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should a BA History choose for UPPSC exam? Pattern, syllabus and eligibility criteria of exam?

I had completed my graduation in history hons and now I am applying so which option would I have to choose because there's is no particular option for history or B.A
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?