2nd September 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing MBA after B.Sc with PCM subjects?

Hi, I want to do MBA. I have done my B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. I look my future in Management field. Please tell me am I eligible for the same? Thanks

2nd September 2016, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing MBA after B.Sc with PCM subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to do MBA. I have done my B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects. I look my future in Management field. Please tell me am I eligible for the same? Thanks
You have completed B.Sc degree, So you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

Entrance exams are,

1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
2nd September 2016, 12:24 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

MBA is a post graduation course and can be done after completing your graduation .There are many institutes and universities offering this two your course:-

Selection process for the MBA course is written Test, Group Discussion, Interview

Eligibility Criteria:-

Minimum eligibility is graduation pass from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks from general and OBC candidate and 45% marks for SC/ ST candidates.

You can take admission in top universities like:-

Indian Institute of Management , Bangalore

Indian Indian Institute of Management ,Calcutta

Indian Institute of Management , Indore

You can go MBA in this field :-

Finance, Manager, Banking, Designing, Game.
2nd September 2016, 12:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibilty to do MBA after graduation:

MBA is a post graduation course and can be done after graduation in any discipline from a recognised University and percentage should not be less than 50 for General Categories and 45 for reserved Categories.
There is no upper age limit.
You have to appear in the entrance exam conducted by the University of your state and then after qualifying the exam you will have to appear in the group discussion test.
2nd September 2016, 04:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, the candidate should have passed minimum three years Bachelor's degree course in any field from a recognised university. To get admission in MBA course, you have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. by qualifying the entrance examination, you will be offered admission in MBA course. Since, you have completed your B.Sc. course then, you are eligible to do MBA course.
2nd September 2016, 05:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

To join MBA, the applicant should be a graduate in any discipline obtained through 10+2+3 system or an equivalent qualification and must have 50% marks in graduation from any recognized university. The applicant should appear for an Entrance Test like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc for the admission to MBA. For getting admission applicant has to attend a Group Discussion and Interview in some institutions. The B.Sc with PCM holders is also eligible to study MBA if they have scored at least fifty percent marks in graduation.
2nd September 2016, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for doing MBA course after B.Sc with PCM Subjects:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course after completion of B.Sc course. Before that you are required to know the Eligibility criteria required for doing this B.Sc course.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for doing MBA course "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% marks.

>> You are required to appear in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ SANP Entrance Examinations in order to pursue MBA course.
2nd September 2016, 09:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

--> MBA stands for Master of Bachelor degree course and it is a master's degree course of two years in business field with bright scope in future.

--> The basic educational requirement for pursuing the same course is a bachelor degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate a recognized university.

So being a B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics you are eligible for pursuing the same course if you manage to secure 50% aggregate in the same degree.

Also for getting admission in MBA course in top business colleges like IIM ( Indian Institute of Management ) and other top colleges you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination like CAT, MAT, etc..
2nd September 2016, 11:58 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry, Maths. After B.Sc moving towards MBA is the best option for you, you will be having huge opportunities after completion of your MBA course.

If you opt for any other higher education course, then you may be having less chance to get good opportunities in the market. But only MBA will help you to get better opportunities and will provide more employment opportunities in today's market.

If you go for M.Sc, you won't be able to get huge income, but after MBA course you will get huge packages. You must do your MBA from a good business school at least.

In order to apply for MBA course you have to qualify for the entrance examinations like:

> CAT.

> MAT.

> XAT.

> SNAP.

> IBSAT.

> ICET.

> GMAT.

> TANCET, etc. then only you are eligible to pursue MBA course.

To apply for all the MBA courses you must complete your graduation from a recognized university with 50% marks and if you belong to SC/ST category then you must score 45% marks. There is no age limit to write the above mentioned entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?