27th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Likhitha HK

Are there any courses which I can do after doing BSc PCM and MBA in finance and marketing?

Hi, I have Done B.Sc (PCM) and then I have done MBA (Finance and Marketing). Now I am working in BPO. Can You please suggest me are there any courses that I can do and find a better job?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the combinations for commerce?
  2. Which of the following MBA courses are in demand between MBA Finance, HR and IT?
  3. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  4. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc? -- [New]
  5. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  6. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  7. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  8. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  10. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  11. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?
  12. Eligibility for MBA in next session in Finance after getting admitted in MBA with HR and Marketing in current session?
  13. In which field can I apply after completing MBA in finance and marketing?
  14. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  15. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  16. Is it good to do MBA in Finance after BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I appear for NET exam after completing UG in Agriculture and PG in MBA in both marketing and finance?
  18. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
1st August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any courses which I can do after doing BSc PCM and MBA in finance and marketing?

list of courses after bsc pcm
14th November 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are there any courses which I can do after doing BSc PCM and MBA in finance and marketing?

I compleated B.Sc.in pure science and then Diploma In Mechanical Engineering. Will it be good to do MBA in marketing or in Finance?
26th January 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation B.Sc in (pcm) stream and then done M.B.A (Marketing & Finance).
I want to do some cources related witm my qualification.
30th January 2012, 02:55 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Hi friend...
after your post graduation that is MBA you can opt for CA because it is the best option... after doing MBA u have more knowledge about accounts and finance so it is the better way to choose CA....All the best...
9th July 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

l have done complete the bsc (pcm).now l
persuing mba. so please suggest me are
better branch .
12th July 2012, 06:04 PM
arpitbanaudha

1. Do M.Sc. in any of the subjects of PCM group and then go for M.Phil and or PhD and in the meantine appear for UGC NET exam if you are interested in education line.

2. Do MBA and go for a job in the corporate sector.

3. Do specialized courses in the IT stream or in Statistics, Insurance sector.

4. Appear in UPSC exams, state PSC exams for suitable position & Bank exams.
9th September 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.SC(PCM).Which is the best subject in MBA?
9th July 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i joining HR department after graduation from BSC(PCM)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?