23rd March 2013, 11:42 PM
ganesh.pammar.12

How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?

hello sir...... This is ganesh pammar here.... Sir I have completed my BSc degree with an PCM combination... And also I have secured 73% of aggregate in pcm subjects...... may I able to get admission in merchant navy engineering institute

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing inter with PCM? I have scored 61%
  3. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after completing 12th by PCM?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after scoring mroe than 50% in PCM and more than 60% in English? List of merchant navy institutes?
  6. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can I become a officer in merchant navy after completing 12th with PCM and with 60% marks
  8. Can I join Merchant navy after final year BSc degree
  9. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after passing 35% in PCM?
  10. Admission procedure of joining Merchant Navy after completing of IT engineering course? Is there any entrance exam to be answered?
  11. How to join Merchant Navy after completing BSc in computer science
  12. Procedure to join merchant navy after scoring 60% marks in PCM?
  13. Can I join merchant navy after completing BSc computer science?
  14. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th with PCM? What is the eligibility for this?
  15. Can I apply for merchant navy after completing BSc IT with 60%
  16. How can I join merchant navy after completing BSc biology
  17. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  18. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
29th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Merchant Navy engineering after completing BSc degree with PCM combination?

This is a amit kumar,
i have completed my BCA ,so i have join the merchant navy so any course to dedicate to me amd join this program.
contact no- 9927281423
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?