8th May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Inspire Fellowship if I was not topper in all semesters?

I have completed my pg in 2013 and i got ist rank in overall but i was not topper in all semesters plz tell me am i eligible for inspire fellowship or not

14th May 2014, 08:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Inspire Fellowship if I was not topper in all semesters?

You mentioned that you are complete your post graduation now you want to to inspire fellowship you want to know that you are eligible or not. Now I am going to clear your confusion. I am happy to informed you that you are eligible for the fellow ship in inspire because the eligibility for the post is master degree with any discipline as you have complete you master degree you are eligible and also you have secured rank one so my suggestion is for you that be prepared well so that you will get the designation which you have want.

For preparation you have to be proper in English means you must have to speak in English language properly so for you must have to be prepared for English knowledge properly. For English knowledge you can join spoken English class for your better preparation.

After all you have proper knowledge about your subjects it means in which you are chosen your master degree because in written exam there are questions about your post graduation subject and at last you have to be prepared for general knowledge after doing all of that you will sure get the inspire fellowship which you want .
27th January 2015, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Inspire Fellowship if I was not topper in all semesters?

i had scored first mark in m.sc degree in the year june 2014, now i'm doing Ph.D in alagappa university, when will i apply for INSPIRE fellowship for the year 2015.
14th February 2015, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I got 1st position in university in B.Sc Biotechnology and 2nd in university in M.Sc Biotechnology, am i eligible for inspire fellowship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?