15th December 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Master degree in HR?

I have completed simple BA, can I take admission for master degree in HR. Can you please tell me that eligibility for master degree in HR

Related Questions:

27th December 2013, 09:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Master degree in HR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed simple BA, can I take admission for master degree in HR. Can you please tell me that eligibility for master degree in HR
Hey friend,

If you want a Master's Degree in Human Resource means then the best thing to do is to study the course of MBA which offers you the Master's degree.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to tell about this course this is a PG Course and this course consist of 4 semester of 2 years duration.This course offers you to do Human Resource in it.Human Resource is a workforce of an organization.
MBA in Human Resource is a Effective way to establish a successful career in Reputed Companies.This course is offered in many colleges all around India.

For joining in this course you need to satisfy certain eligibility conditions which should be favorable to you in order to be eligible.

They include such as you should have a Education qualification of completed Degree of at least 3 years duration and must have got a fair percentage in it.As you have mentioned that you have completed BA(Bachelor of Arts) which is a UG degree of 3 years duration you are eligible for the course.

There is nothing to be regarded about the Age limits as there is no age limit needed for the course,you can study the course at any age.

Apart from all these as like all other PG course you need to write entrance exam for joining in MBA.There are various exams conducted in India such as MAT,XAT,AIIMA etc. and there are certain eligibility criteria which is framed for those exams in order the candidate to apply for the exam.The candidate appearing for the exam must satisfy all those criteria in order to be eligible for applying and the criteria would include such as:

> Nationality
> Age Limit
> Education qualification

If you satisfy them all then you can apply for the exam and score good marks and choose best college for doing MBA.

ALL THE BEST

31st December 2013, 03:42 PM
sushri_mhnty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can take admission in master degree hr which is called Mba(master in business management). In mba you will get several specialization like Finance,Marketing,Retail,Hr amongest those you have to take hr specialization. You can take dual specialization. Hr(human resourse) is a part of social work. If you secured good marks then you can also go for councelling by entrance and get better collage. If your percentage is low then you can take direct admission such collages who takes lower percentage.

3rd January 2014, 03:23 PM
roy_abhi

As per my knowledge for doing MBA in HR the minimum qualification is graduation in any stream. Some colleges also give importance to percentages in your UG course. If you passed your graduation with first division than you can take admission in any good college.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?